Handbook of College Reading and Study Strategy Research
Primary: Handbook of College Reading and Study Strategy Research.pdf - 28,795 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Handbook of College Reading and Study Strategy Research.pdf - 50,812 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Handbook of College Reading and Study Strategy Research.pdf - 20,815 KB/Sec
- Student Development in College: Theory, Research, and Practice
- Asking the Right Questions (11th Edition)
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition
- Understanding and Applying Cognitive Development Theory: New Directions for Student Services, Number 88
- How to Study in College
- Best Practices in Literacy Instruction, Fifth Edition
- Lenses on Reading, Second Edition: An Introduction to Theories and Models
- Teaching Discipline-Specific Literacies in Grades 6-12: Preparing Students for College, Career, and Workforce Demands
- Reading Assessment for Diagnostic-Prescriptive Teaching (with InfoTrac)
- Teaching Developmental Reading: Historical, Theoretical, and Practical Background Readings
This Handbook is the most comprehensive and up-to-date source available for college reading and study strategy practitioners and administrators. In response to changing demographics, politics, policy, issues, and concerns in the field of college reading and study strategies since publication of the first edition in 2000, this new edition has been substantially revised and fully updated to reflect the newest research in the field, including six new chapters and a more user-friendly structure to make it easier for researchers, program administrators, college instructors, and graduate students to find the information that they need.
In this thorough and systematic examination of theory, research, and practice, college reading teachers will find information to make better instructional decisions, administrators will find justification for programmatic implementations, and professors will find in one book both theory and practice to better prepare graduate students to understand the parameters and issues of this field. The Handbook is an essential resource for professionals, researchers, and students as they continue to study, research, learn, and share more about college reading and study strategy issues and instruction.