BTECH PC03 FTDI Genuine USB Programming Cable for BTECH, BaoFeng, Kenwood, and AnyTone Radio
Primary: BTECH PC03 FTDI Genuine USB Programming Cable for BTECH, BaoFeng,.pdf - 40,513 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: BTECH PC03 FTDI Genuine USB Programming Cable for BTECH, BaoFeng,.pdf - 38,457 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: BTECH PC03 FTDI Genuine USB Programming Cable for BTECH, BaoFeng,.pdf - 33,970 KB/Sec
- BaoFeng BF-F8HP (UV-5R 3rd Gen) 8-Watt Dual Band Two-Way Radio (136-174MHz VHF & 400-520MHz UHF) Includes Full Kit with Large Battery
- Authentic Genuine Nagoya NA-771 15.6-Inch Whip VHF/UHF (144/430Mhz) Antenna SMA-Female for BTECH and BaoFeng Radios
- BTECH UV-5X3 5 Watt Tri-Band Radio: 130-179.99mhz (VHF), 220-225.99mhz (1.25M), 400-520.99mhz (UHF) Amateur (Ham)
- Authentic Genuine Nagoya NA-320A Triband HT Antenna 2M-1.25M-70CM (144-220-440Mhz) Antenna SMA-Female for BTECH and BaoFeng Radios
- BaoFeng BL-5 12V Battery Eliminator for BF-F8HP, UV-5X3, and UV-5R Radios
- BaoFeng BL-5 AA Battery Pack for for BF-F8HP, UV-5X3, and UV-5R Radios
- BTECH QHM22 Platinum Series IP54 Rainproof Shoulder Speaker Mic for BaoFeng, BTECH, Kenwood Radios
- ExpertPower Baofeng UV-5R Extended True Capacity Battery (Model: BL-5L, 3800 mAh, Black)
If you are tired of messing with the "counterfeit prolific chips" in the 'other' cables available on Amazon - this cable this is your answer. This cable works with the latest FTDI drivers
The drivers are also downloadable directly from http://baofengtech.com/pccable
Drivers are available which allow FTDI devices to work with the following operating systems: Windows, Max OSX, Linux, and Android
Works with the BaoFeng UV-5Rs, UV-82s, BF-F8HP, UV-5X3, UV-82HP and more!
Works with the BaoFeng and Kenwood portable radios requiring the 2-pin KPG-22 type connector.
Also works with other models of radios that use the same 2-pin configuration including: AnyTone, FDC, Linton, Puxing, Surecom, Weierwei, Wouxun, and Quansheng.
Q: Do I need to "back-date" or install a prolific driver?
A: NO - those procedures found online are for counterfeit cables. This cable will automatically install with the drivers on your computer.
Q: My computer did not automatically install the driver - now what?
A: Download the and update to the latest FTDI driver at: baofengtech.com/pccable or at anytonetech.com/anytone-usb-cable
Q: I need help using the software
A: Miklor.com is an excellent resource site for AnyTone and BaoFeng FAQs and Software questions.